The other stuff - totally non-business related.
Photo by my husband, Tim.
- Wife to a wonderful guy named Tim who was an airline pilot for over 25 years.
- Mother and stepmother to three girls.
- Grandmother to 6 beautiful girls and boys from infant to college students.
- Oldest child of a large Catholic family - 7 girls and 4 boys, no twins and yes, I can name them all. In order. (everyone asks)
- Dog owner/animal lover ... mom to Kitsi, my little furry puppy-girl, who is a full bred Shih Tzu and pampered beyond belief! She models for me and I sell her photos for advertising.
- I went to Catholic schools for 12 years, taught by the Dominican Sisters, the Franciscan Brothers and several Priests. Yes, the Brothers wore brown robes and sandals (even on snowy days up in Michigan). Yes, the nuns covered their hair back then and we all thought they wore veils because they were bald!
- I love to laugh and I sometimes act goofy, especially if I'm working with little kids. Or big ones ..
- I allow the little kid in me to come out to play whenever she wants.
- I named my dog Kitsi after a Tibetan goddess. Her name means "tickle" and it just seemed to fit because her cute antics just tickled me when I first met her and she still makes me laugh every day.
- Kitsi and I were featured on the Sunday Morning Edition of The Today Show in a segment on dogs and their owners who look alike. How fun! Kitsi and me, full screen on the tv, with top-knot bows in our hair.
- When I want to enjoy doing something quietly creative, I shoot pictures of flowers.
- I love to shoot panoramic views using up to a dozen images to create one large one.
- We moved from KY to FL in fall 2012 and now I'm enjoying shooting pictures of the local wildlife, the beaches and sunsets.
- We put a bird feeder in our back yard and I have fun shooting pretty pictures of the birds and other animals that stop by "Annie's Diner" for breakfast, lunch and dinner.